Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sick

Well, for the last two days I have had a horrible cough. I have slept most of these days. It is hard to be sick when you are not at home. Delainie and I have spent our time in the room. She has been a very good doctor. Getting me water and stuff. I have been taking two OTC Chinese medicines. One for cough and one for cold symptoms. The cough medicine has a lot of herbs in it along with honey and sugar. It tastes very good; better than any OTC cough syrup in the US.

Here are some pictures of a typical dinner we have here.

Tonight we had tomatoes with sugar, eggs and bitter melon & chicken and cucumber. It was all very tasty, hao chi. (good food) Delainie says Shu shu should be a professional chef. I don't know about professional but he could open a restaurant with home cooking and do very well. I would eat there!











No comments: