Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Days at Home


For the last two days Delainie & I have spent them at home. It is nice just to relax. I have done my first load of laundry by myself in the washing machine. They are now hanging up to dry. I will post a picture later.

This is a picture of me cooking lunch. It is fuzzy because it is shot through the glass in the kitchen window.





Delainie and I have been fascinated by this Chinese TV show called Madame White Snake. It is about these two sisters a white snake and a green snake. They have several companions a little boy , a mortal man and a large Buddha looking man. The sister are good swordswomen and they have magical powers one being able to transform from snake to human easily.

You can read about the legend by clicking here.

Or to see information about the tv series click here.

No comments: