Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dripping with sweat

I know I have mentioned this many times before but it is really hot! 99 degrees today. I got home from my almost two hour commute from the school dripping from my fingertips with sweat.

A shower didn't help much. It was almost unbearable. A tub would have been nice. I could adjust the temp and soak. I miss tubs. Showers are great in a small limited space and conserving on water. But a tub enough said.

Talked to Teacher Yan today. I tried to explain to her that the students just don't understand. I also can't find this oral test we are supposed to be taking at the end of the classes. She said I would just have to do the best that I can with them. I reccommend not to use this book for pre-teens. I did have a new student today. Her English name is Summer. She is 21 and a university student. She has pretty good English. She helped translate some things for me today in class.

No comments: