Saturday, July 14, 2007

Screaming II & III



So, after I went to the language school. We rested. Delainie was continuing her rest and I moved the computer to the dining room table so that I would not disturb her. I closed it down being very careful with it. And, guess what? I opened it and there was visible crack in the screen. Okay, I thought, I can live with that small black crack. I finished my work closed the laptop to move it back to the desk in the bedroom. I opened it because I had forgotten something.

Guess what? A second crack and a large white space on 1/3 of my screen. I am not closing it again. I was only closing it to protect it from getting damaged further. I only have 3 weeks and would like to continue to use it. Something will have to be done when I get home. A new lcd is definitely in order.

I mean I have been very careful with it. It is my only personal link to the world outside China. I need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO, MR BILL! remember him? well, I am so sorry for your computer screen mishap! I do hope you will be able to use it in that shape for the rest of your trip! any chance someone would have a monitor you could borrow to hook your PC to it? GOOD LUCK ..
:( poor Tammy